Monday, February 2, 2009

The Cat is out of the bag!

So this is for any of you out there who possibly have not heard, we are having baby #3 in August. I had planned on not telling for a few more weeks at least but the beans kind of got spills at an enrichment night last week. It is kind of fun though because there is quite a group of us all due about the same time. So I have to admit that I totally stole the cute little baby badge posted to the right from some other friends blogs.

It probably has worked out for the best because really who was I kidding that people wouldn't start noticing my little poochy belly. I would have been all excited to tell everyone and people would just look at me and say, ya duh!

So yeah! We are very excited and we will be looking forward to that ultrasound in a while. Bryan and I feel pretty good about just sticking with girls but Isabella is convinced that it is a boy. I guess we will see. :)

8 comments:

The Lenehan Family said...

Yeah I'm so glad you gave into peer pressure and posted the cute baby tracker!!! It'll be fun to have others to share in our misery when it's 100 degrees out and we are fat and swollen and can't fit into our bathing suits!! Yeah for babies!!

Aubree said...

Congrats!!

Nicole said...

Do you want to go get some Pei Wei? Congrats!!!

B Flat Major said...

Congrats, Mel!

Nicole Brown said...

I am so excited for you. I really hope you get a boy- they are so much fun! Not that girls aren't...but I have LOVED the change.

Amy Simms said...

You need a boy Mel. Then you will know for certian that the rest of us don't just make it all up! (: He,he. Hope you are great! I love the pregnancy tracker.

Cristi said...

congrats you guys!!! yay!

Jeri said...

YAY! Congratulations. This is such exciting news! How are you feeling?

Looking Back