Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm retarded

As you have probably guessed by now I am trying to get caught up on everything that has been going on the last little while. I am having some major blogging problems though. I can't figure out how to put my pictures where I want them. On all my previous posts I either got lucky and they showed up how I wanted or I fought with the pictures on the post forever. I do not have forever to play around with the pictures right now, so I am sorry for the dumb straight lines of pictures. Please let me know how to arrange my pictures cute around my words instead of retarded looking!

2 comments:

Callie said...

I think you've done it before, you were just having a brain fart. When you put in all your pictures, you can click your mouse in between them, then type what you want, so the pictures are split up by words. I don't think the formatting is very good either. Emily Stansel has an awesome blog. She uses some program to make like mini-scrapbook pages for her pictures when she posts them. I keep meaning to check into it, but haven't yet. When I do, I'll let ya know.

Ben and Lori said...

I love that word, so many childhood memories calling eachother retarded :) I've had problems with pictures lately too and nobody except the poster gives a crap, so don't worry, be happy.

Looking Back