Wednesday, August 18, 2010
What's Been Happening?
Well, lots has been happening. Let's see if I can make a little list to keep things simple.
* My sister got married in Sacramento - it was beautiful and wonderful.
* All my family came out for the wedding. We had an awesome time and a very cool family reunion. It was wonderful.
* We moved to Southern California right after my family left. It was not wonderful. I dearly miss Folsom and my wonderful friends and awesome sisters!
* Plus side of moving was getting annual passes to Disneyland...we have been several times. :)
* Another plus side is the great weather down here. We have enjoyed many days at the park and the pool and a lot of time on bike rides.
* Tess turned 1 year old! She is such a fun and sweet baby.
That pretty much sums up my last few months. We are adjusting to our new home and hope it will really feel like home soon. Isabella is very anxious to start school but hopefully she will find that it will be fun. Gracie desperately wishes she were starting school. Hopefully we can do some kind of joy school with her. Tess is doing all the regular things that 1 year olds do, one minute she is happy that next she is screaming. :) We love her.