Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally Here!

Soooo.....here I am blogging after much contemplation over the matter. I hope to reconnect with some people I haven't chatted with for a while and keep the connecting a goin' with those I chat with all the time.

Things are great here in Folsom. We love the sunshine and we love being close to some family, but of course miss the family and friends we are not close to. Please enjoy the slide show of the last year or two. Isabella will be turning 5 next month and Gracie is almost 18 months. They are busy and happy girls and keep us busy and happy.

Please also enjoy the Disney playlist. It is there to prep you for the future post that will come after our much anticipated trip to Disneyland next week. Wish us luck!

P.S. If you think this blog looks great all thanks goes to Jessica, if you think this blog looks lame all blame goes to Jessica.


9 comments:

Nicole Brown said...

The blog looks great! I will enjoy checking in on you guys!

Ben and Lori said...

Awesome!! I was just thinking of asking Bry to email pictures or something. I miss seeing you guys so much. Have fun at Disneyland! I'm so jealous. Hopefully we'll get to go with you one of these times soon.

Van Duren Family said...

So...cute! If I may say so myself. :) I have pulled it up a couple time this morning. Dax and I have been jammin' to the Disney Tunes. Bella...that was such a great idea. I am so excited that you are officialy a blogger. It is so much fun...and it was about time. You check everybody else out...we want to spy on you too. ha ha ha.

Natalie said...

Yay - you finally have a blog! I am so excited to see all the cute pictures - keep them coming! Did you see my comment on Nicole's blog - if so, you are quick!

Melanie said...

I did it all because of your comment Nat!:)

Karyn said...

Yeah, now you're a real blogger and not just a blog stalker! :) Cute! Job well done Jessica!

Jeri said...

Yay! I am so glad you finally joined the bloggers! I loved all the pictures, it is good to see you guys again. We miss you so much!

The Lenehan Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I saw your page on Nicole's. So cute!

Corinne said...

I just saw that you had commented on Jeri's blog - it is LOVELY to see your family! Last time I saw you, you were barely pregnant with Grace :) It'll be great to keep up :)

Looking Back