Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Singin' and Dancin'













So this is what I have been spending my evenings doing lately. I really like watching these shows and I am so glad that Kristy won Dancing with the Stars. She seems like such a nice person and she was a really great dancer throughout the entire show. It was good to see the best dancer win and it was a bonus that it was a girl this time.

I am looking forward to watching the Americna Idol finale tonight. I think they are both great singers. They have totally different styles and I enjoy listening to both of them. At the risk of sounding completely cheesey and lame I do have to say that David Archuleta gives me chills from time to time when he sings. He has an amazing talent and hopefully he can use it and be successful in all areas of his life.

I'm not sure what I will start doing with my evenings now that these shows will be over. I do have to admit that I will start watching So You Think You Can Dance. I have to thank my friend Jeri for introducing me to that and getting me hooked. I sound like such a couch potato, but remember things aren't always how they sound. Or are they?

3 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

You crack me up! Love it....and save some room on your couch or me...I'll bring the "potatoes" and we can watch "So you think you can dance" together! I'm all about reality tv!

Nicole Brown said...

There is nothing wrong with a little healthy distraction from life once and a while. Keep watching the shows so we have more to talk about while Visiting Teaching! I LOVE it!!! Ben will not discuss it with me so I need someone to talk to about it. I am glad Kristy one too. She deserved it. Unfortunately I think David A. will win AI but I really like David Cook better. At least they were both good this year!

Jenn said...

That is so funny! We are watching American Idol and will watch So You Think You Can Dance, too. We liked it the last two seasons...sounds like we all enjoy our couches! :)

Looking Back