Monday, June 2, 2008

Hobbies......fun or crazy?

So one of my hobbies is card making. I have been part of a few different card clubs. I enjoy making the cards and seeing what others make and getting to swap. Usually you make all your cards the same and then take them and trade one with each person at card club and go home with all different cards. It is much easier to make 10-12 of the same card than to make them all different and that is the whole idea behind being in a card club.

Well, this month I decided I wanted to be more creative and didn't want to just use one idea. I decided to do them all different. It was fun and luckily I like doing it but it took quite a bit longer than the usual way. I guess sometimes our hobbies are a little bit fun and crazy.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow - you were very ambitious. I'm excited to be in the card club again soon. Hopefully I'll get myself organized this month!

Ben and Lori said...

I love your cards. They are the best!

Amy Simms said...

You always have been so creative! I love your cards. The pics and video of your girls are fun too!

Looking Back