Monday, June 9, 2008

Meet the Band Members:

Our band leader and drummer with "serious skills" is Jacquehole!





He's not as into the guitar.






On bass we have Numb, best known for being able to play the "longest note streak" ever heard!






Our lead singer is Poison Ivy! She has the best vocals you have ever heard in a group.





She's also an old school couch-jumper. However there was no crowd to surf on in the living room. The results were unfortunate...





On guitar is Chick! She has some serious moves and knows how to get the crowd going.


8 comments:

Nicole Brown said...

You guys are all dorks! The things we do for fun when the kids are occupied! Looks like a great time.

Aubree said...

Hi Melanie!
I found your blog from Nicole. I love Rock Band, but the only thing I can do is guitar! Whenever my family gets together we play. I think our band is called The Beavers and The Ducks. I have no idea why!

Van Duren Family said...

WE ROCK! I am still laughing at those pictures! Our band does rock....and it will continue to rock everyone's world until the day we die! You rock my world. Long live Adolf Shatz!

Jeri said...

What is the name of the band member in that last picture? =)

Too funny.

Allison Bishop said...

So no one is questioning the name of the band or its members, hmmmm.....interesting. GO ROCKERS!!!!!!! ROCK ON!

Ben and Lori said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so funny!! You guys look like you're 15 years old!

You know I think we have the same TV you guys have and so does mom. Wow, it's a crazy world. I'm a doof.

Cristi said...

You guys totally rock my world. . . Foreva!!!

Amy Simms said...

Those are such fun pictures!

Looking Back