Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School


Bella has been so excited for her first day of school! She could hardly wait for the weekend to be over so she could go today. I asked her a few questions when she got home and this is what she said.
How was your first day of school?
-Good.
Did you have fun?
-Some.
What was your favorite part?
-Playing with the Polly Pockets.
Who will be one of your best friends?
-Ellie. (A friend from church that we are thrilled to have in her class.)
Who are some new friends you met?
-I don't know. I made friends but everytime I heard their name I just forgot it.
Was your teacher nice?
-Ya.
What did you like best about her?
-I heard that she is good at some things.
So as you can see, I am looking forward to being VERY informed about all the happenings in Mrs. Hodur's afternoon kindergarten class. I think I will need to do some volunteering inthe classroom if I want to really know how things are.:)

Doesn't she look cute. The perfect little kindergartener.
There was no way that Gracie was going to miss out on these photo ops. When it was time to leave she would not give Bella her backpack. Luckily we have another one and I quickly grabbed it and through some things in it for her to carry. She lined right up with the rest of the kids outside the door and was willing and ready to go to kindergarten. She settled for a trip to Walmart instead.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Oh my goodness! You have a kindergartener!!! That is crazy! She does look the part! =)

Ben and Lori said...

That is so cute! I love your conversation.

Looking Back