Friday, August 29, 2008

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving



I had an awesome thirtieth birthday! Thanks to wondeful family and friends I didn't feel depressed at all about turning thirty. Actually I have so many reasons to be happy I never really was feeling down about it. I am so grateful to have a sweet little family in my little apartment in California, and so blessed to have a wonderful big family that grew up in a big house in Utah. I love them all! I am also having a blast living in Folsom right now. I am surronded by wonderful people and they all know how to have fun and I love it. I am certain that my 30's will be even better than my 20's. I may have to start looking into better facial creams and start dying my hair, but other than that it is going to be great!

9 comments:

Callie Crum said...

Having an emotional day today, (just more of what we talked about yesterday) so your comments of being grateful for family got me all in tears. Just want you to know I love you the most and feel so lucky to have you nearby!!

Bryan said...

Your husband pwnz. :D

I was going to put ;)

But that kind of means "just kidding" and I'm not. :O

Aubree said...

Happy Birthday! I don't ever see you getting depressed anyway, you are always happy and fun! Glad you had a great day, even though we missed you at YW!

Nicole Brown said...

Happy Birthday Mel! What a terrible V.T. partner I am, I was completely oblivious that is was your birthday. I am so sorry, but I do really care! I am so glad you have friends that take care of you:)

Jeri said...

Hey hey. I want to tell you I remembered on Tuesday, and I thought "I will email her tomorrow!" Sorry I suck. =)

I hope you had a great great birthday! Yes, 30 isn't so bad the day after is it?

Happy Birthday my sweet friend! Miss you!

Ben and Lori said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know you turned 30 too! Ben just did yesterday. You look beautiful as usual!!

Karyn said...

I'm so glad that you are no longer in your 20's. You were so immature then. :)

P.S. What did you and Jessica end up doing after lunch?

Amy Simms said...

Happy bday Mel! You guys always have such fun bday parties! You look so skinny! Glad you had a fun 30th.

Jeri said...

okay okay...we get it! YOU HAD A BIRTHDAY! Now post about something new!

=) I've been thinking of you!

Looking Back