Friday, August 29, 2008

First Lost Tooth

I cannot believe that Bella already lost a tooth! It was a little tramatic at first but it all ended well. She was really afraid of the tooth coming out because I had mentioned that when your teeth start falling out that means you are a big kid. She is quite happy being a little person right now and she got very teary and said, "Mom, I don't want to be a big kid, I want to stay a little kid." I assurred her that she still had a while of being a little kid and that it was ok to lose a tooth. She especially felt better about it when I told her we could go to the store and pick out a special toothfairy pillow. When I first saw this pillow in the store I thought that would be quite a bump under her pillow and maybe not so comfortable. Then the salesperson told me that it was to hang on the doorknob and I thought, "Brilliant!" Then I quickly urged Bella to pick that one.:) She was a little disappointed when the toothfairy only left her one dollar?!? What was she expecting?

Here is a little clip of Bella telling her version of her lost tooth story. This was taken with my new little flip video camera, which I think is pretty sweet so far. You can now look forward to several more video clips from the Gibson fam.:)

1 comment:

Aubree said...

She is the cutest!

How was your trip? We need a blog about that!

Looking Back