Thursday, May 22, 2008
Well, it is all over now. I really wasn't sure who I was routing for until they annouced the winner last night and I had a feeling of saddness. I guess that meant I was routing for David Archuleta. Oh well, I'm sure they will both make awesome albums and I will probably buy them both. I wish the best for both of them, even though they have no idea who I am and don't really care what I wish.:)
Here's on to bigger and better things. Like SYTYCD! Or maybe cleaning my house or playing with the girls or any of the other million things I need to do that truly are bigger and some how better than American Idol.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
So this is what I have been spending my evenings doing lately. I really like watching these shows and I am so glad that Kristy won Dancing with the Stars. She seems like such a nice person and she was a really great dancer throughout the entire show. It was good to see the best dancer win and it was a bonus that it was a girl this time.
I am looking forward to watching the Americna Idol finale tonight. I think they are both great singers. They have totally different styles and I enjoy listening to both of them. At the risk of sounding completely cheesey and lame I do have to say that David Archuleta gives me chills from time to time when he sings. He has an amazing talent and hopefully he can use it and be successful in all areas of his life.
I'm not sure what I will start doing with my evenings now that these shows will be over. I do have to admit that I will start watching So You Think You Can Dance. I have to thank my friend Jeri for introducing me to that and getting me hooked. I sound like such a couch potato, but remember things aren't always how they sound. Or are they?
Monday, May 12, 2008
- Eating breakfast at Ariel's Grotto with all the Princesses.
- Eating lunch at The Blue Bayou restaurant in the Pirates of the Carribean ride.
- Eating churros and ice cream whenever it sounded good.
- Eating fresh kettlecorn in Downtown Disney.
- Eating cheescake from the Cheesecake Factory that just happened to be across the street from our hotel (coinsidence? I think not.)
- Gracie screaming "Mou" for Mickey Mouse everytime she saw anything with mickey on it, which is about every 2.5 seconds in Disneyland. It was adorable.
- Watching Bella do a potty dance everytime we were in line for something she felt anxious or excited about. Instead of a nervous stomach she gets a nervous bladder!
- Watching Jessica get all teary eyed during the parade, it really is magical.
- Letting Gracie ride the carousel 3 times in a row because she loved it so much, and because there was no line so we could.
- Knowing that Bryan is happier there than almost anywhere. Thank you for sharing your love of Disneyland with us honey, and taking us on such an awesome vacation!
The girls absolutely loved spinning in the teacups.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Things are great here in Folsom. We love the sunshine and we love being close to some family, but of course miss the family and friends we are not close to. Please enjoy the slide show of the last year or two. Isabella will be turning 5 next month and Gracie is almost 18 months. They are busy and happy girls and keep us busy and happy.
Please also enjoy the Disney playlist. It is there to prep you for the future post that will come after our much anticipated trip to Disneyland next week. Wish us luck!
P.S. If you think this blog looks great all thanks goes to Jessica, if you think this blog looks lame all blame goes to Jessica.